1. To secure your booking a 25% non-refundable deposit will be required within 7 days of quote acceptance with full payment due 14 days prior to your event. Bookings made with less than one month's notice will require full payment. No refunds will be given if cancellations are made less than 14 days prior to your event.
Bookings are only confirmed once the applicable payment is received. We are unable to take tentative bookings.
2. Your full payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
3. Delivery and setup of cakes is depending on the location of the venue and will be stipulated in the final price.
4. If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cake (or other edible items such as macarons, cupcakes, cookies, etc.), you assume all liability and responsibility for their condition once they our possession. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake (or any other edible items) after collection or delivery is completed. You are responsible for providing an appropriate mode of transport and environment for the cakes / edible items). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table and a cool room (for buttercream cakes) of no greater than 20 degrees Celsius or airconditioned if possible.
5. If flowers are provided by an outside source (other than ourselves or preferred florist) we will place them for an additional fee. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
6. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
7. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us unaccountable for allergic reactions.
8. Our minimum order for cakes is $220. Cupcake orders are taken from time to time depending upon availability.
9. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon our ability to complete the Agreement and is subject to labour disputes or strikes, accidents, pandemics, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.